Tuesday, September 6, 2011

3x3 Catskills- Ķēvīt mana švilpastīte

Well, another summer has come to a close.  It was great to be back in the States, spending time in nature with some great friends.  But man- how time flies!

I'm back in Latvia beginning the newest chapter of this blog: Attending the University of Latvia in the Master's degree program Baltic Sea Region Studies.  (You'll have to wait for another post about that)

Before we jump into NOW, I'd like to rewind a bit and post a video of my fabulous friends and I performing Ķēvīt mana švilpastīte at 3x3 camp in the Catskills.  These girls are so fun to jam with and we always have a blast coming up with arrangements of our favorite Latvian folk songs.  I seriously can't wait until we're together again to come up with more material!

Enjoy it here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment